Reminiscences~

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm lovesick~

This is the first time.. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE so far, that I have confessed my feelings to someone and she doesnt accept them. To tell the truth, I have no idea why I like her in the first place. I just do. My heart throbs when I think about her, anything that has any connection to her makes reminiscences about the past times spent with her.

But you don't want to hear about that do you? So I'm here posting this because I just remembered all the girls that have made an impression on me, in my life so far. These are the only ones I have confessed to and have accepted me as their partner.

Joanne
Roa
Ezuwana
Shalny
Brenda
Soojin
Jesly

And funnily.. this is their breakdown.

[Name] - [Ethnicity - Nationality] - [Age when together] - [my age when together] - [reason for breaking up] - [from to]

Joanne - Caucasian(British - British) - 7 years old - 7 years old - distance - 1997 to 1998
Roa - Middle Eastern(Arab - Malaysia) - 11 years old - 11 years old - loss of contact - 2001 to 2001
Ezuwana - Asian (Malay - Malaysian) - 15 years old - 15 years old - loss of contact - 2005 to 2005
Shalny - Asian (Chinese - Singaporean) - 24 years old - 16 years old - dumped her(stopped loving her) 2006 to 2007
Brenda - Asian (Chinese - Singaporean) -  14 years old - 17 years old - dumped me(afraid her mother might find out) - 2007 to 2007
Soojin - Asian (Korean - American) - 12 years old - 18 years old - dumped me(I was a jerk - "Sorry Soojin") - 2008 to 2009
Jesly - Asian (Chinese - Malaysian) - 23 years old - 19 years old - dumped me( lied to me, used me for comfort ) - 2009 - 2009


Conclusion, I was a jerk many times in my love life, but girls have been quite bad too. I have dated a WIDE variety of girls, and so far, my favourite relationships were with Soojin. She was probably the most loving girl I ever known. She was young and lived really far away, yet we loved each other so much. But we just couldn't be together. I hope that maybe one day I'll get to properly apologize to her.

My worst relationship was with Shalny. It officially lasted less than a year, but she couldn't leave me alone. We ended up getting together a couple of time even after we broke up. I wish I had never met her. Thats how bad it was/is. Even though Jesly used me, she treated me very well, and when she wanted me to leave, she told me to my face. I respect her for that. Brenda was sweet, and we were probably just not meant to be.

In the end, I think life has been kind to me for letting me experience such love and such pain. I am thankful for both. Because right now.. I'm feeling very hurt.

Finally, I would like to announce that college is officially OVER for me. I'll be heading for Uni next. So Congratulations to me. I wish everyone a great future.

So till I have news again.. Goodbye~

0 comments: